- High Voltage Overhead Cable Detection (HVDS)
- Inclinometer can measure vehicle angle Left/Right and Front/Back up to 23 degrees
- Large 3.5″ (90mm) back lit touch screen display
- Fully adjustable High Voltage Overhead Cable Detector with signal strength indicator
- Body raised/lowered indicator
- Fully adjustable alarm settings for body/boom raised or lowered
- Spoken voice warning alarms (can be programmed for various languages)
- Full data recording of all parameters and alarm activations. The system will log all events with a time/date stamp
- Management code protected to prevent tampering
- RS485 compatible
- Two dry contact auxiliary relay’s to switch external devices when the system alarms
- Auto resetting alarm mute
- Mute, watchdog and alarm outputs for connection to external data/telematics systems
- External dual message talking warning sounder
- Plug & Play connections to each module makes installation and servicing simple
- 10-28v wide power input
TSafe Artic Inclinometer / HVDS
£925.00 ex. VAT
TSafe is a modular safety system that combines all the best features of our best-selling vehicle safety products. TSafe can be an Inclinometer, a high voltage overhead cable detector or both, combined with wireless capability and full event data recording. The TSafe display has a fully touch screen 3.5” back-lit display and a built in spoken audio voice warning.
The TSafe system features a new two axis inclinometer that can monitor the vehicles angle left to right and front to back up to a maximum of 23 degrees in 0.1 degree increments, to enable the TSafe system to be used on almost any type of vehicle from a small tipper to a large quarry dump truck. We have also in-corporated a body raised sensor which allows separate alarm angles to be programmed for body up or down positions.
High Voltage Detection System – HVDS
Building on our vast experience of Overhead Power Cable Detection the new TSafe system has our most advanced HVDS yet. New detection circuitry gives almost double the detection range, sensitivity and noise rejection over our existing HVDS unit. The TSafe’s HVDS can be fully adjusted to suit the operating environment and gives a visual indication of detected signal strength and range. A new high gain detection antenna further improves the systems detection capabilities giving full 360 degree high voltage cable detection out to 25mtrs on 11Kv overhead power lines.
The system has detailed event logging which records all alarm warnings, parameter and setting against a time and date stamp. In the event that an incident did happen then this data can be reviewed just like a black box ﬂight recorder.
± 8° (Standard) ± 10° (Modified) ± 15° (Off Road)
|Sensor operating temperature||
-30°C to +55°C
|Valve operating voltage||
|Valve operating current||
|Valve operating pressure||
|Valve operating temperature||
0° To +50°C
|Nominal operating current||
|External electronic connections||
EMC, CE Marked
TSafe display unit – Touch screen display that is visible to the driver and gives audio/visual warning for the various TSafe sensors on the vehicle.
ECU – The ECU is used to connect the display unit with any other sensors connected to the TSafe system. The ECU has a built in HVDS sensor, data ports, relay and auxiliary outputs.
TSafe Inclinometer sensor – 2 Axis Inclinometer sensor for use with the TSafe system. Gives inclination measurement left to right and front to back up to 22.9º. The unit is hard wired for power and data using RS485 communication.
External Warning Sounder – Gives spoken warning message “Danger! Stand Clear! Unstable Vehicle” at 85db when the Inclinometer alarm limit is reached or exceeded.
Pneumatic Tipper Cut-Oﬀ Valve – 12v DC Normally Closed air valve that is normally ﬁtted in line with the ‘UP’ air line for the tipper PTO control. The valve automatically shuts oﬀ when the inclinometer alarm limit is reach or exceed to prevent the tipper body from being raised.
High Voltage Detection System (HVDS) Antenna – This is normally ﬁtted to the vehicle cab roof and is used to detect the ﬁeld that is emitted around high voltage overhead cables.
Tipper Body Raised Sensor – This is an Inductive proximity sensor that detects the presence of metal. It is normally mounted to the chassis underneath the tipper body and senses when the body is raised or lowered. It will detect steel up to 30mm from the surface of the sensor.
No manual currently for download.