- Inclinometer can measure vehicle angle Left/Right and Front/Back up to 23 degrees
- Large 3.5″ (90mm) back lit touch screen display
- Body raised/lowered indicator
- Fully adjustable alarm settings for body/boom raised or lowered
- Spoken voice warning alarms (can be programmed for various languages)
- Full data recording of all parameters and alarm activations. The system will log all events with a time/date stamp
- Management code protected to prevent tampering
- RS485 compatible
- Two dry contact auxiliary relay’s to switch external devices when the system alarms
- Auto resetting alarm mute
- Mute, watchdog and alarm outputs for connection to external data/telematics systems
- External dual message talking warning sounder
- Plug & Play connections to each module makes installation and servicing simple
- 10-28v wide power input
TSafe ADT Inclinometer
£900.00 ex. VAT
TSafe is a modular safety system that combines all the best features of our best selling vehicle safety products. TSafe can be an Inclinometer, a high voltage overhead cable detector or both, combined with wireless capability and full event data recording. The TSafe display has a touch 3.5″ back-lit screen and a built-in spoken audio voice warning.
The TSafe system features a new two-axis inclinometer that can monitor the vehicles angle left to right and front to back up to a maximum of 23 degrees in 0.1 degree increments, to enable the TSafe system to be used on almost any type of vehicle from a small tipper to a large quarry dump truck. We have also incorporated a body raised sensor which allows separate alarm angles to be programmed for body up or down positions.
The system has detailed event logging which records all alarm warnings, parameter and setting against a time and date stamp. In the event that an incident did happen then this data can be reviewed just like a black box flight recorder.
± 8° (Standard) ± 10° (Modified) ± 15° (Off Road)
|Sensor operating temperature||
-30°C to +55°C
|Valve operating voltage||
|Valve operating current||
|Valve operating pressure||
|Valve operating temperature||
0° To +50°C
|Nominal operating current||
EMC, CE Marked
- 1 x TSafe Touch Unit
- 1 x ECU
- 1 x Sounder
No manual currently for download.