- Flashing LED lights to attract the attention of the cyclist, pedestrian or in fact deaf person or the hard of hearing
- The ability to go significantly quieter at night to compensate for the reduced traffic noise, to be environmentally friendly
- Universal fit for any vehicle
- Automatically switches off if hazard lights are in operation
- The light is brighter when in “quiet mode” to increase awareness
- Can have any message in any language programmed into it
- On trial by various government bodies in Europe
- Possible insurance reduction thereby making the system the most cost effective on the market
- Male or female voice
- Research has shown that nearly 80% of people respond to a female voice far more than to a male voice
Left Turn Alarm Light
£142.50 ex. VAT
The increase in cycling, especially in our cities and towns and the problems of “blind spot” hazards with heavy vehicles turning, has resulted in the number of deaths increasing significantly. There have been many attempts at solutions, nearly all of which alert the driver, NOT the cyclist or pedestrian, which seems ludicrous as they are the ones in danger. We have designed our Talking Alarm, which works off the indicator, to say exactly what the danger is to the cyclist or pedestrian. However we have also discovered that on building sites, pedestrians wear ear defenders, cyclists on the road listen to music with earphones, which also reduces their concentration on their surroundings. The Patent Pending Indicator Alarm light is designed to address all of these problems.
12-24 V DC
High Intensity Amber LEDs. The LED lights are not synchronised with the message, but instead flash in a manner specifically designed to attract maximum attention.
Spoken Voice Warning. "Warning! This Vehicle Is Turning Left"
EMC, CE Marked, E11 Type Approved, 10R Approved, MIRA Tested.
- 1 x Left Turn Trafic Light System.
- 1 x Fixing Kit