- Removable cast aluminium hood
- Arm lengths up to 6.0 metres Single phase supply
- 3 phase motor
- Motor & two stage gearbox direct drive
- Inverter driven
- Adjustable speed, acceleration and deceleration
- No springs required or counterweights
- Pre-wired loop detector bases for single channel safety and entry/exit control
- Heavy duty roller plunger limit switches
- Programmable Logic Control – c/w fault diagnostic on screen display
- Manual override in case of power failure
- Comes complete with M12 anchor shield bolts
- 1.5 Amp power supply for additional access control
- Corporate colours and bespoke vinyl wrapping available on request
- Low maintenance
- Ease of installation
- Heavy duty pillar block bearings
TS6000S Barrier (6m Plain Arm or 4.5m with Bottom Skit)
Our designs use the latest technology to maintain the barriers smooth operation, via an integral frequency inverter driven motor and gearbox drive, which only requires a single-phase supply, providing a smooth consistent operation.
It is controlled by a Feig Control Board, which can be programmed to suit any site configuration & form of access control requirements, therefore allowing speedy installation and no return visits to modify the programmes.
The power input to our automatic barrier is 230v controlling a three-phase motor, hence enabling us to offer reliability and high torque. With this control panel and gearbox design, we do not require any springs or counterweights to assist in the operation of the barriers.
Our aluminium externally placed control cabinet has been designed to stand out from the rest. Its sleek looks are achieved by investing heavily into aluminium extrusions, which ensures product longevity, making it look as good as the day it was installed.
The 6000 auto barriers feature a Feig control panel that is far more advanced for safety and motion than its rivals. Our barriers have been classed as the best in the industry. It has been designed to last using the best materials and components that we can buy. As with all our products they are 100% Duty Cycle.
Single Phase 240v 50Hz
|Nominal operating current||
Cabinet: 1110mm x 404mm x 416mm
|Nominal operating temperature||
-20°C to +60°C
CE Approved,TUV Approved
M12 anchor shield bolts included
Aluminium & Polyester Powder Coated
Can these barriers be customised?
Yes, Our TS6000 Series barriers are highly customisable. See our Barrier accessories page for more information. Please enquire with us to get a full list of capabilities.
When can I expect it to arrive?
Our TS6000 series barriers are all built to order. Depending on the configuration, you can approximately expect 6 weeks from start to finish.