External All Weather HVDS
TS HVDS (High Voltage Detection System)
All Weather Version for External Mounting
Ideal for all plant and machinery with variable height…
The TS HVDS is designed to prevent vehicles and machinery with a variable height from coming into contact with high voltage overhead power lines. The system consists of a cab mounted detection antenna and an in cab audio/visual warning unit.
The system can sense the presence of overhead power cables from up to 100 meters away warning the operator of the potential danger.
Supplied as a standalone unit (12-24v) or as an integrated part of Transport Supports vehicle safety systems.
Can be easily fitted to: Tipper Vehicles, Excavators, Telehandlers, Cranes, Platforms, JCB’s etc…
- Detects the presence of overhead high voltage power lines up to 80m
- Fully waterproof to IP^* so that it can be mounted on the outside of a vehicle
- Adjustable sensitivity
- 12-24v DC Operation
- Plug & Play – No user calibration required
- Audio Visual in cab warning
- Auxiliary Switching Function. Can be used to switch external devices on alarm
- Auto resetting mute feature
- Proven technology – 1000’s sold worldwide
- Can be used on almost any type of vehicle
|Operating Voltage:||12-24 V DC|
|Nominal Operating Current:||<: 150mA|
|Size:||W 130mm x H 65mm x D 25mm|
|Nominal Operating Temperature:||-5?:C to +55 ?:C|
|HV Detection Range:||Up to 100 meters*|
|Warning Tone:||High pitch pulsed buzzer approx. 85db|
|Visual Warning:||High Intensity red flashing LED|
|Power Indicator:||High Intensity green LED|
|Mute Facility:||System can be muted once activated. Mute activates for 30 seconds then systems continues to alarm until muted again.|
|IP Rating:||IP68 Waterproof|
This system can be supplied as a standalone unit or as part of the TS Complete Vehicle Safety System.