This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was purchased. The order number serves as your warranty number and must be retained. If the product was supplied with a Serial Number, the original serial number label must be intact and readable. Transport Support will offer no warranty service without these numbers.
Transport Support warrants product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for 1 year unless otherwise stated from the original ship date. During this period, Transport Support will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at Transport Support’s option, without charge to you.
All shipping fees to Transport Support must be paid by the customer. All returns must be affected via the Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service described below.
All original parts (parts installed by Transport Support at the original system build) replaced by Transport Support or its authorised service centre, become the property of Transport Support. Any after-market additions or modifications will not be warranted. The owner is responsible for the payment, at current rates, for any service or repair outside the scope of this limited warranty.
Transport Support makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to this product other than as set forth below. Transport Support makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
Except as provided below, Transport Support is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use the product. Under no circumstances shall Transport Support be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the product.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorised to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT EXTEND TO THE ELIMINATION OF EXTERNAL GENERATED STATIC OR NOISE, TO THE CORRECTION OF ANTENNA PROBLEMS, TO COSTS INCURRED FOR THE REMOVAL OR REINSTALLATION OF THE PRODUCT, OR TO DAMAGE TO ANY TAPES, SPEAKERS, ACCESSORIES, OR ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS.
- This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by Transport Support.
- This warranty covers only normal use of the product. Transport Support shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized Transport Support representative; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use, including those resulting from viruses or spyware, overclocking, or other non-recommended practices.
- You must retain your sales invoice or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
- No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfilment of this warranty.
- Transport Support and its Authorized Service Center accepts no responsibility for any software programs, data or information stored on any media or any parts of any products returned for repair to Transport Support.
Return of Non-Defective Products
A non-defective product may be returned to Transport Support within thirty (30) days of the invoice date for a refund of the original purchase price with the following amendments/fees:
- Transport Support will refund neither the original shipping cost nor the shipping and handling fees incurred from the products return. If the original purchase was made under a “Free Shipping” promotion than a standard £25 fee will be deducted from any return in counter to that offer.
- No refund will be granted for any product which has been opened, used, or tampered with in any way which jeopardised Transport Support’s ability to remarket or resell the product. Transport Support maintains full discretion in decisions regarding a product’s fitness for return.
- Any non-defective returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee, which percentage is taken from the final purchase price less any shipping or handling charges.
- Quantity purchases of five systems or more are not eligible for return.
To return a defective product, please contact our Customer Service Department for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and follow the Return of Products Instructions below. The RMA is valid for 10 days from the date of issuance. Returns will not be accepted without an RMA. Manufacturer restrictions do apply. Any item missing the UPC or Serial Number on the original packaging may not be returned.
Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service
RMA (Returning Merchandise Authorization) Policy:
If repairs are required, the customer must obtain an RMA number and provide proof of purchase and the product serial number. RMA and services are rendered by Transport Support only. Any shipping costs after 30 days (starting from the original date of purchase) on any item returned for repair is the customers’ responsibility. All returned parts must have an RMA number written clearly on the outside of the package along with a letter detailing the problems and a copy of the original proof of purchase. No COD packages will be accepted. No package will be accepted without an RMA number written on the outside of the package. RMA numbers are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
Should you have any problems with your product, please follow these procedures to obtain the service:
1.If you have purchased our on-site warranty, please find your warranty# (the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was originally purchased) and contact Transport Support Customer Service at +44(0)1204 368111.
2. If the product must be repaired, an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) will be issued for shipment to our repair department. Please follow the instructions given by Transport Support Technical support staff to ship your product. Transport Support will not accept any shipments without an RMA number.
3. Pack the product in its original box or a well-protected box, as outlined in the Return Shipping Instructions. Transport Support will not be responsible for shipping damage/loss of any product. It is very important that you write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the package. Ship the product with a copy of your sales invoice or other proof of purchase, your name, address, phone number, description of the problem(s), and the RMA number you have obtained to:
Transport Support Service Center
Transport Support (A division of GN Systems Ltd.)
Units 10-12 Undershore Business Park
4. Upon receiving the product, Transport Support will repair or replace your product (at Transport Support’s discretion) and will ship it back to you as soon as possible (dependent on parts availability).
5. Cross-exchange (Parts only): You will need to provide a valid credit card number as a deposit guarantee when the RMA number is issued. Once approval has been obtained on your credit card, the part(s) will be shipped. You will need to ship defective part(s) back to Transport Support within 15 days to avoid charges to your credit card. If such charges are incurred, the shipped part(s) will be billed at the then current price.
6. All shipping fees both for under warranty and post warranty repairs are the sole responsibility of the customer. The customer also assumes full liability for losses or damages resulting from shipping as well as all responsibility to pursue remuneration for such issues with their selected carrier.
After One-Year Warranty – Post Warranty Repair
For post warranty repair, the procedure is the same as outlined above for RMA and shipping. However, you are responsible for shipping charges both ways, current labour (£35 GBP per hour if not under warranty), and the current price of part(s) used in the repair.
or Telephone +44(0)120436811
Transport Support accepts no liability for problems caused by after-market software or hardware modifications or additions. Transport Support is not responsible for giving any technical support concerning the installation or integration of any software or component the customer did not pay Transport Support to install. Transport Support is not responsible for the loss of data or time, even with hardware failure. Customers are responsible for backing up any data for their own protection. Transport Support is not responsible for any loss of work (“down time”) caused by a product requiring service. This warranty is null and void if the defect or malfunction was due to damage resulting from operation not within manufacturer specifications. It will also be null and void if there are indications of misuse and/or abuse, if tamper is evident such as the breaking of warranty seals and if the original product serial number/identification label has been removed or defaced. Transport Support has the option of voiding the warranty if any one other than a Transport Support technician attempts to service the product. Transport Support will not warrant any problems arising from an act of God (lightning, flooding, tornado, etc.), electrical spikes or surges, or problems arising out of hardware, software, or additional devices added to complement any system/component bought at Transport Support. Under no circumstances will Transport Support be responsible for any refund or remuneration exceeding the original purchase price of the product less any shipping fees. Transport Support will not be held responsible for typographical errors on sales receipts, repair tickets, or on our website. Transport Support makes every effort to make sure all information on our website is correct.