TS Left Turn Alarm Light
The increase in cycling, especially in our cities and towns and the problems of “blind spot” hazards with heavy vehicles turning, has resulted in the number of deaths increasing significantly. There have been many attempts at solutions, nearly all of which alert the driver, NOT the cyclist or pedestrian, which seems ludicrous as they are the ones in danger.
We have designed our Talking Alarm, which works off the indicator, to say exactly what the danger is to the cyclist or pedestrian.
However we have also discovered that on building sites, pedestrians wear ear defenders, cyclists on the road listen to music with earphones, which also reduces their concentration on their surroundings.
The Patent Pending Indicator Alarm light is designed to address all of these problems.
A demonstration of how serious a HGV blind spot can be…
- Flashing LED lights to attract the attention of the cyclist, pedestrian or in fact deaf person or the hard of hearing
- The ability to go significantly quieter at night to compensate for the reduced traffic noise, to be environmentally friendly
- Universal fit for any vehicle
- Automatically switches off if hazard lights are in operation
- The light is brighter when in “quiet mode” to increase awareness
- Can have any message in any language programmed into it
- On trial by various government bodies in Europe
- Possible insurance reduction thereby making the system the most cost effective on the market
- Male or female voice
- Research has shown that nearly 80% of people respond to a female voice far more than to a male voice
- Dual voltage
- CE and emc approved
- M.I.R.A. tested for all on and off highway applications
- Epoxy sealed for greater durability against water
- Complete with anti-vibration gasket
- E marked – e11*72/245*2009/19*7568*00
- 10R approved – 10R-037568