TS Driver Fatigue Monitor DFM2
The new Driver Fatigue warning system from Transport Support is designed to detect the signs of driver fatigue by monitoring the facial expressions of the driver and sound an alert when fatigue is detected. . It uses automotive-grade image sensors, which capture infrared images of people, and a high-speed digital signal processor for digital image processing and analysis. With its advanced non-contact mode and algorithms, it ensures that driver will be warned promptly when fatigue occurs to protect life and property.
Drivers normally aren’t aware that they are fatigued until the actual accident happens. One of the most important functions of the early warning system is to let the drivers understand they are actually in fatigue driving and increase their alertness level. Once the system detects the driver is under fatigue driving, it will send a warning signal immediately to the driver based on PERCLOS (A Valid Psycho-physiological Measure of Alertness) analysis.
Under some circumstances, a driver probably will fall in sleep suddenly due to fatigue driving; the early warning system will make a sharp and loud sound to awake the driver at that critical time, which is the other very important function of this system.
When the fatigue warning sounds, the driver should pull over immediately to have a rest and avoid an accident. If the driver continues to drive without any rest, the system will remind the driver to have a rest by making a sharp and loud sound whenever necessary.
You can put it right above of the dashboard, or in the middle of the instrument panel. It looks like a camera, but it is an integration of high-end infrared cameras, microprocessor, memory modules and alarm system inside.
- Intelligent image monitoring and tracking algorithm
- Intuitively smart recognition system
- Detection and warning of drowsiness, negligence in looking ahead and face departure while driving
- Cognitive operational scenario for early warning using audio/visual alerts
- Infrared LED's to illuminate the drive at night and in tunnels
- Detection of eyes even when waring glasses and sunglasses (excluding mirror coated glasses and goggles)
- 3 stage sensitivity adjustment
- 3 stage volume control and volume mute
- Enhancements and new features available through firmware download by USB connector.
- Works with both 12v and 24v vehicles
- Exclusive cradle mount for easy installation and adjustments
- Supports serious USB accessories such as LED warning light and Vibration pads
- Interoperability with external devices such as car navigators, dash cameras, telematics systems etc. (optional)
- Can be connected to external GPS module (optional)
- Micro BGS packaged SoC
- 1/4" board lens
- CMOS image processor
- Interface with an external I/O and USB
- Invisible infrared LED's
- Operation status LED (green/blue/red)
- Micro speaker (min. 90db)
- Voice IC for various warning and effective sounds, and pre-recorded announcements
- Protection circuitry for over-voltage/current, reverse voltage and noise/interference
- CE/FCC/KC approved, IS09001:2008, RoHS compliant
- Physical dimensions: 92x24x46mm
- Net Weight: 80g (Inclusive of mount)
- Input voltage: DC12/24V
- Power consumption: 2.5W max.
- Operating temperature: -20ºC to +70ºC