AUTOMATIC RAISE ARM BARRIER TS6000-S (6m plain pole only | 4.5m Bottom Skirt)
THE UK’S TRIED, TESTED & TRUSTED AUTOMATIC BARRIERS
Our designs use the latest technology to maintain the barriers smooth operation,
via an integral frequency inverter driven motor and gearbox drive, which only requires a singe phase supply, providing a smooth consistent operation.
It is controlled by a Feig Control Board, which can be programmed to suit any site configuration & form of access control requirements, therefore allowing speedy installation and no return visits to modify the programmes.
The power input to our automatic barrier is 230v controlling a three phase motor, hence enables us to offer reliability and high torque. With this control panel and gearbox design, we do not require any springs or counterweights to assist in the operation of the barriers.
Our aluminium externally placed control cabinet has been designed to stand out from the rest. Its sleek looks are achieved by investing heavily into aluminium extrusions, which ensures product longevity, making it look as good as the day it was installed.
The 6000 auto barriers feature a Feig control panel that is far more advanced for safety and motion than its rivals. Our barriers have been classed as the best in the industry. It has been designed to last using the best materials and components
that we can buy. As with all our products they are 100% Duty Cycle.
The 6000 auto barriers feature a Feig control panel that is far more advanced for safety and motion than its rivals
- Removable cast aluminium hood
- Arm lengths up to 6.0 metres
- Single phase supply, 3 phase motor
- Motor & two stage gearbox direct drive
- Inverter driven
- Adjustable speed, acceleration and deceleration
- No springs required or counterweights
- Pre-wired loop detector bases for single channel safety and entry/exit control
- Heavy duty roller plunger limit switches
- Programmable Logic Control - c/w fault diagnostic on screen display
- Manual override in case of power failure
- Comes complete with M12 anchor shield bolts
- 1.5 Amp power supply for additional access control
- Corporate colours and bespoke vinyl wrapping available on request
- Low maintenance
- Ease of installation
- Heavy duty pillar block bearings
|Operation Speed||3 to 7 Seconds (Speed WILL vary dependant upon barrier configuration)|
|Duty Cycle||100% Heavy Industrial Usage|
|Approvals||CE Approved, TUV Approved|
|Power Requirements||Single Phase 240v 50Hz 10 Amps|
|Maximum Span Dimensions||6M plain pole only | 4.5m Bottom Skirt|
|Drive Unit||3 Phase Motor & Wormed Gearbox|
|Material Construction||Aluminium & Polyester Powder Coated|
|Ambient Temperature||-20°C to +60°C (+65°C with vent kit (charges apply))|
|Unit Weight||Cabinet, contents and pole arm: 79Kg|
|Dimensions||Cabinet: 1110mm x 404mm x 416mm Pole: 89mm x 63mm OVAL|
|Fixings||M12 anchor shield bolts included|